Blogging is one of the best ways to improve your website’s ranking, create thought leadership and create value for your online (and offline) communities!
Here’s the thing: a blog takes time, planning, and methodical execution. A great blog that achieves your marketing objectives is not built in a day nor put aside. Perhaps the best investment you can make is into the development, integration and professional management of a blog.
Why are blogs so important?
- Blogs improve SEO (search engine optimization)
- Blogs create value for your community, delivering timely, consistent, relevant content that your prospects and customers can actually USE
- Blogs drive actionable results, offering many ways for your community to find what they need and contact you immediately
How can you use blogs?
- As your website
- As a portfolio of your work
- As a spot specifically for members or donors
- As a way to showcase thought leadership for your CEO
- As a customer service tool
- As a driver of traffic to and from all of your online channels
- As a powerful search engine tool