Professional Mojo was referred to an Atlanta-based plant rental business who was looking to drop some of their more traditional advertising and make the switch to better online marketing. They knew they were not receiving the results they deserved from their current web presence.
1. The Evaluation
The Mojo team went through the audit process, evaluated the current website, all of the current marketing channels, and then did a thorough competitive evaluation.
2. Revealing Results from the Online Audit
- Low leads from their current website: Poor navigation and no calls to action bogged the site down.
- Poor Search Engine Optimization: The site was not ranking in Google, Bing or Yahoo for specific terms that were the bread and butter of this business.
- No lead capture mechanism on site
- Not positioned as experts in the industry: Their online presences were really just informational brochures.
- No clear social media strategy nor online marketing strategy as a whole
- No identification and optimization of online review sites or the Google Places page
3. Professional Mojo’s Plan
- Developed a strategic plan that included website, phased social media platforms, branded print and told the story clearly and compellingly
- Developed a list of keywords to be used throughout the development and content generation process for search engine optimization
- Designed and built a WordPress website that had new information architecture, gorgeous plant and event galleries and clear calls to action throughout the entire site.
- Created, optimized and integrated Facebook and YouTube
Professional Mojo’s Results
The company has seen a huge measurable increase in sales (direct to the bottom line), even though they dropped their advertising in a variety of other channels. The leads are coming directly from the Website. Why? Because of great content written for ease of use and search engine optimization.
Additionally, the galleries are robust, easily expanded and visually appealing. The sales team consistently uses the galleries as an online sales tool. It works.
Their rankings for every keyword/phrase have improved to the first page of Google, driving additional traffic and inquiries. But don’t believe us. Read about it here from the client:
“I would love to be a reference for you! We just keep on getting calls, too – A. (in the rentals) has been SLAMMED – we are even thinking of hiring her an asst – every single one of the leads came from the website. And I know you saw the huge Christmas job we got – from the website…”
If you are ready to see how we can make your content king, give us a call.